Navigation Buttons
Monday, August 13, 2012
on a walk in sandpoint, idaho
1. pre-walk lounge in the hammock.
2. the cutest little car on the cutest little street.
3. colorful clothing being dried by fresh mountain air.
4. typical sandpoint car. so many things to do = very active people.
5. a gorgeous arrangement of color.
6. my momma, dipping her toes.
7. a very curious and friendly little boy on the pier. he said he's a self-proclaimed "little scientist".
8. he giggled when i showed him the picture of himself. "i'm only five--that's why i'm so funny."
9. silhouettes swimming in the lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The marigolds in flower are so beautiful! Mine are just starting to flower now and boy do they brighten up a gloomy day outside.
I want to know how you're able to travel so much! Actually, when I think back a few years, I traveled a lot, too... But still! And your photos are beautiful. I wish I kept up with your blog on "the reg" because I'm about to inundate you with comments.
thanks so much amy! and girl, comments make my day so inundate me with them as much as you'd like! :)
i'm able to travel so much because i fly "standby" or non-revenue. my dad has worked for USAirways for 25 years so i've flown free my whole life. now that i've graduated college, i've begun really taking advantage of those benefits and just bouncing around as much as i can. it's a little stressful because i only get on if there's extra room on the plane, which i never really know until the last minute. but it's so incredibly worth the constant uncertainty. because that's half the adventure :)
love those pictures! especially the hammock one. and that BOY! ahhh he's adorable.
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm in love with this! Amazing photos. Your blog is so cute! You got a new follower:)
Lovely pictures! I had a friend who grew up there but didn't love it so I never imagined it so lovely!
oh nooo! we missed you in Sandpoint! We just moved here in July and we didn't know you were visiting! boooo it'd be so awesome to meet a fellow blogger!
B&K
Post a Comment