Saturday, September 22, 2012

war chant.


it's a big [game]day today in tallahassee as the seminoles go up against clemson! 

and ESPN is there, reporting live in front of that beautiful brick stadium that i had so many classes in!! i wasn't aware of how much i missed Florida State until seeing the arial footage this morning. ohhh, what i'd give to be tailgating near that campus today, with a couple hundred of my closest friends...

i'm a proud seminole girl, even from afar. :)

update: THEY WON !!

4 comments:

Aspiring Kennedy said...

This is making me laugh so much. I hope your little dance single-handedly led the Seminoles on to victory!

stefanie hurtado said...

haha, i think it diddd!!

Lublyou said...

wow impressive mask! cool :-)

Unknown said...

Just found your blog through His Little Lady! I'm a recent grad from FSU also! I love finding other alum online with blogs. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...