Wednesday, April 18, 2012

tomorrow is my last day of class... ever. in my life.

and my eyes are seeing this:

but my mind is seeing this:

i'm hoping i can ground my thoughts to focus for finals next week,
because after next thursday morning, my mind will be free to roam wherever it wants to.

images via

4 comments:

Nora said...

enjoy your last day and good luck for your exams! :) freedom!
xx Nora

A "cheery" disposition said...

congrats! that must be so exciting!!!!

Sophie said...

I can't even imagine how you feel now...I have one year left, but I think I just haven't realized it yet...I love the other students, we became very good friends, I love the university, the town...everything...it's a bit sad for me, that life splits this apart,but I believe, that something even better would come:-)And of course I understand, that I can't be a student forever, but it's kinda nice to be one:-D

This picture is amaaaazing by the way O.O

stefanie hurtado said...

thank you all for your kind words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...