This video just provided me with a much needed surge of confidence. If these guys could travel around the world in 10 days, I'm thinking maybe I can complete my before-graduation-to-do-list in 10 days :) Although, I'd be much more motivated to ride camels in Egypt than I am to sit here and write papers on realism... Nevertheless, it's inspiring.
Here's to making these last 10 days* count!
5 comments:
i still can't believe this was done in 10 days. these guys must not suffer from jet lag!
wow i wish i can do this too :)
that's what i was thinking! they must have slept for 10 days once they got state side.
SWEET video!! Thanks for posting this, this is super cool. Motivation that I needed!
~C
is really is so inspiring! 10 days! they did all that! i think i can go to the gym and work out and eat healthy for 10 days right!
Post a Comment