Life is moving in fast forward.
I still don't have Internet at my apartment so I'm posting from my phone. And the blogger app apparently doesn't like putting my pictures in any sort of order so here's a nice little scramble of my life lately.
I've been on the island for all of a week and a half and in that short time I've slept on an air mattress at a friends house, filled out way too many applications, worked a catering job with a friend of a friend, signed the lease on an apartment with a view ill never get over, started training for a job leading snorkel tours on a catamaran (and basically learned how to sail in just 4 days), became part of a big crew that is outrageously fun and protective over me and bambie, and have probably had more beer everyday than I did in college.
I don't think I could possibly be any happier.











3 comments:
You lucky girl this looks amazing! So glad to see your enjoying it!
MAJOR props to you for following your dreams. More of us need to do that. xo jacqlyn
Incredible photos!! You really are living the dream! So jealous! Its beautiful!
Post a Comment