Thursday, March 14, 2013

once upon a sunset


these are glimpses of that private sunset tour i talked about here. it was one of the most beautiful nights we've had out on the water. i may have accidentally neglected the guests to take all of these pictures instead. because when something is THIS pretty, i can't focus on anything else but the pretty. it's sort of an issue... one that i don't mind one bit.


by the way! i was featured on his little lady the other day. you should check out the post!! thanks TJ for having me! :)


5 comments:

Ann. said...

These are beautiful pictures !!

Joanna @ Asking with Faith said...

Found your blog through His little lady. And you make me want to move to a beach. Is your life even real?? Love it.

Elizabeth said...

this looks UNBELIEVABLE!!!! so fun!

Adrienne @ The Art of Being Black and White said...

Wow!!!! I'm so jealous. Your pics are gorgeous! Found ya on "His Little Lady". Looking to following you! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Adrienne
http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That's so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pictures! :) I'm living coastal too but it's freezing and I wish I was at the Virgin Islands!

-Thien @ Thien's New Adventures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...