life has been a bit stormy lately, so i'm currently adjusting my sails.
my body is still recovering from bruises and scratches and sprains.
my brain is still recovering from days of reckless intoxication.
my spirit is still recovering from a total loss of inhibitions.
and my heart thinks it's all pretty hilarious.
so though there's anxiety in shifting my course,
my life is too much like a movie to stop from

5 comments:
I hope your sails are well fixed soon! :)
Adjusting mine too. Trying to remind myself not to sweat it and focus on what's reeeallly reeeaaalllly important (because probably what I'm readjusting my sails for is NOT that big of a deal in the scheme of things)!!
Just found your blog through Nicole's. Love your honesty. I hope life starts to look up for you very soon! :)
This is one of my favourite quotes!!
Also, I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog. I hope you'll participate! :)
That last bit is exactly how I feel on my bad days because then I realize I'm currently living in Italy and really shouldn't complain. haha But it's hard. :)
Post a Comment