Stefanie, this video is amazing and so inspiring. I think it triggered something in me, because I will be leaving my home state of PA for a month to volunteer in Hawaii on Big Island! Thank you for being an inspiration. Also just wanted to link my newer blog, because you followed my old blog "and so it goes", so just wanted to notify you of this one.
i allmooosttt started crying while watching that! specifically at the swimming with the turtle part... i needd the ocean, i neeedd that water! i need to go back! i'm literally looking up flights right now
10 comments:
So cool! I am so jealous!
looks like you're living in paradise! Wish you a wonderful Christmas :)
what an amazing adventure you're on! Merry Christmas! Hope you're enjoying it island style :)
amaazinggg! so envious of your life!!
i am sooo jealous (: beautiful!!
-alynne
designedtoloveblog.com
you've got some talent, lady! what an awesome video. you are livin the life!
Wow! Looks so beautiful there! You're so lucky! Hope to see more videos here, you edit great! :)
Wow! Looks so beautiful there! You're so lucky! Hope to see more videos here, you edit great! :)
Stefanie, this video is amazing and so inspiring. I think it triggered something in me, because I will be leaving my home state of PA for a month to volunteer in Hawaii on Big Island! Thank you for being an inspiration. Also just wanted to link my newer blog, because you followed my old blog "and so it goes", so just wanted to notify you of this one.
Thanks! :)
i allmooosttt started crying while watching that! specifically at the swimming with the turtle part... i needd the ocean, i neeedd that water! i need to go back! i'm literally looking up flights right now
Post a Comment