Sunday, December 16, 2012

and company parties look like this



these are photos from a company party we went to our very first week of training for Castaway Girl. we all got on a catamaran out of compass point marina and sailed to St. John. we anchored the cat on Cinnamon Beach and partied all day. it was quite a welcome to the company, to say the least.

it's only been about a month since this company party, but tomorrow we have another one to celebrate the holidays :) a company that parties together every month? I think I could get used to this.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Amazing!! Wish my company parties looked like this...

I think it's time for a career change :)

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillian said...

Yeah...your company parties are way more awesome than any one I've ever been to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...