Wow! Look at all those flags. Very neat.http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com
So many flags! That's awesome.
How cool! I wish we would have had something like this nearby! Anyway looks like you had fun! Would you like to follow each other :) XoXo, mairalivingthrufashion.blogspot.com
what beautiful images to represent memorial day :)xo TJ
Please thank your brother for his service! I love these pictures. :) Glad you had a good Memorial Day!
Aw, what a lovely way to honor those our service members.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! Look at all those flags. Very neat.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com
So many flags! That's awesome.
How cool! I wish we would have had something like this nearby! Anyway looks like you had fun! Would you like to follow each other :)
XoXo, maira
livingthrufashion.blogspot.com
what beautiful images to represent memorial day :)
xo TJ
Please thank your brother for his service! I love these pictures. :) Glad you had a good Memorial Day!
Aw, what a lovely way to honor those our service members.
Post a Comment