for those of you who haven't experienced it (or perhaps it's been a while), if you'd like to imagine what graduating from college feels like, this picture really does the feeling justice...
it's terrifying and beautiful and exhilarating all at the same time.
image via pinterest
by the way, this is a picture of Kjeragbolten, a rock suspended between two cliffs of
a mountain in Rogaland, Norway. and yes, of course i want to go.

2 comments:
Congratulations!!! I recently graduated also, and my post-college life has been like jumping right off of that boulder, haha! It's definitely a unique challenge, but I guess that's what life's all about. Best of luck to you!!
I think this picture nails the feeling of graduation. It's a great place to be, but then it's like, "where do I go from here?". Congrats on graduation and I hope your post-grad plans are amazing!
Post a Comment