Monday, May 21, 2012

heavenly ohio

ohio is thriving right now. the sun has been shining everyday that i've been here. it's almost overwhelming how green everything is. flowers are blooming all around the barriers of mom's yard. chipmunks and squirrels are scurrying about. birds are constantly singing and swooping all around. this property is absolutely heavenly this time of year.

3 comments:

Sam said...

New follower here!! Love your blog! Amazing photos, your beautiful! I live in Colorado and just did a post about the beauty that summer brings, your post reminded me of mine ;)

sam*

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

As an Ohio resident myself, I have to agree. Spring and summer here totally make up for the most gruesomely depressing winters ever. I could spend every waking moment outside in the month of May.

Jenna E said...

Beautiful photos!! I have the same camera, what settings do you use?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...